There are three newsletters published by the Principal Youth Court Judge. The latest newsletters are featured and available to download from this page. Previous issues dating back to 2001 are also available to download.
If you wish to subscribe to the Youth Court newsletters, Court in the Act and the Rangatahi Courts' Newsletter please click the button below:
This quarterly newsletter co-ordinated by the Principal Youth Court Judge has been published since 2001 and contains news, research and events around youth justice and the Youth Court.
The 86th issue of the Youth Court newsletter includes:
- Editorial by the Acting Principal Youth Court Judge Denise Clark.
- Rotorua youth justice hui.
- Te Kōti Rangatahi update.
- Young Adult list opening ceremony.
- Communication Assistance: specialist support for witnesses and young people in justice settings.
- Recent Youth Court decisions of note.
- Recent research and publications.
Download the latest issue: Issue 86 PDF (3 MB)
The newsletter of the Rangatahi Courts informs and updates readers about the Rangatahi Courts operating throughout Aotearoa New Zealand. Content includes:
Tēnā, noho mai, pānui mai, whakaarohia mai. Issue 11 — Pepuere, 2020 PDF (2.8 MB)
Prior to March 2016, summaries of important Youth Court decisions were published in the Youth Court Law Review. The latest Youth Court Review containing summaries of decisions from December 2015 to March 2016 is now available to download.